Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hogan's Heros

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hogan's Heros

    FINALLY!! I love Hogan's Heros and the first season will be released on March 15th, containing 32 episodes on 5 disks. For all of you "whipper snappers" who never saw it, you don't know what you're missing. Unfortunately the only way I've found to watch it is at 6:00 a.m. to 7 a.m. on saturday mornings.

    "Hoguuuuuuuuun" Col. Klink. klemperer
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    "I know nooooooothing". Schultz
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    Here you go Hogan's Heros

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    oh man cool i loved this show. i cannot wait to get it. i want them to come out with sherrif lobo and ill be a happy man
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    lobotitle
    I haven't thought about that show in forever. I still remember the theme song.


    Of course this one was the original which spun off Lobo. I liked this one more.........

    bjbear
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    Man those were two bad shows.

    But I loved them back in the day. Now I can't bear to watch the horrific things.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    oh i would buy sherrif lobo in a heartbet. I dont care one bit to admit it. i loved that show. perkins was funny as heck.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hogan's Heros

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now I can't bear to watch the horrific things.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Watch em? Where in the world would you find them on? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •